Say you want change? The first step to true change is to contest the two-party system. A nation that arrests a presidential candidate for trying to participate in the debates is not one that fosters true liberty.
A wasted vote is one cast towards something you don’t believe in. One vote from you for Gary Johnson ignites a revolution.
Be part of the opposition. Be Libertarian with me.
- sybils-terror likes this
- sybils-terror reblogged this from elvinw
- thefreelioness likes this
- starlyclimler reblogged this from misterkinsey and added:
- muggle-whovian reblogged this from elvinw
- muggle-whovian likes this
- lifefullofpromise likes this
- bedroomghosts reblogged this from sassyneversleeps
- sassyneversleeps reblogged this from elvinw
- misterkinsey reblogged this from mee--shee and added:
- mee--shee reblogged this from elvinw
- batmanic likes this
- elvinw posted this
Elvin W. BU COM '16. I like to design stuff. I also see music notes when I listen to songs. fauxtographer(s) shootin' automatic, total
Stuff I like
[[MORE]]I hate group papers, and I hate my EECS...
whoops getting a little too comfortable walking...
i wish i had a window seat with lots of...